Melanie’s Christmas time giveaway!
I’ve been very fortunate to visit WDW a lot this year, so I want to give my followers the chance to win a gift from WDW to be claimed on my next visit!
- You have to be following me, since it is for my followers that put up with all my wdw trip photos ahaha
- 1st place gets to pick one item of their choosing, up to $40 (not as many items equalling $40, I can’t carry that much home in a suitcase HA).
- It doesn’t HAVE to be Christmas themed I guess, but I’m going during Christmas time so you might as well take advantage of the special stuff you know?
- Have a plan B object in case what you want is sold out
- TWO other winners will win holiday candy from WDW selected by me (let me know if you are allergic to anything when I tell you you win).
- You can both like it and reblog it to increase your odds
- I will ship internationally just please be kind because if you pick a super heavy ornament or something it will break my bank ok?
Contest ends Sunday December 15th at 12:01 AM. I leave for my trip on Tuesday December 17th so you must respond to my message with your selected prize by then.
Good luck! (:
Happy Birthday, Mister Walter Elias Disney
December 5, 1901
→ "I can never stand still. I must explore and experiment. I am never satisfied with my work. I resent the limitations of my own imagination."
Your spirit lives on with all of us today. Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts for daring to dream, to work hard, and to find the child that’s still in us all.
Cinderella Castle @ Christmas
hyoyeon + blonde hair
in honor of Walt’s Bday, I made this for all of us who understand each other in a way that really maybe only Walt would have.
Elsa, we were so close. We can be like that again.
We only have each other. It’s just you and me. What are we gonna do?